Our SEO Ethics
Our SEO Ethics
At First.Dentist we strongly support the endeavors of search engine marketing organizations involved in developing an industry-wide SEO code of ethics.
The staff at First.Dentist follows this Code of Ethics:
- To adhere Google’s guidelines,
- We will not misrepresent the services of other SEO providers or the results these companies might produce for their clients,
- No automated submission tools will be used,
- No automated optimization tools will be used,
- All services paid for will be rendered,
- No misinformation will be submitted to search engines,
- First.Dentist will refuse new clients that compete with an existing client’s contracted keyphrases. Any exclusive keyphrase(s) must be agreed upon prior to starting SEO.
- Clients that continue with First.Dentist beyond the initial contract have the option to maintain keyword exclusivity by selecting our monthly SEO service,
- We will not intentionally violate copyright laws or infringe on any trademark,
- We treat all our clients equally,
- We will protect the confidentiality of each client. No contact information will be shared with 3rd parties unless permitted by client,
- We will not present unreasonable claims to clients,
- We will not plagiarize content from other websites,
- First.Dentist is committed to providing the highest quality SEO placement on the Internet.
If you have any questions or comments about our SEO code of ethics, please feel free
to contact us.
Client satisfaction says it all…
“We spent last year struggling with our much-aged website that no longer represented our company’s goals and accomplishments. First.Dentist did a wonderful job creating a cohesive, easily navigable, well-designed and expertly “coded” website from scratch that is now listed at the top of Google searches.”
– Dr. John Sparaga, Orthodontist, Clear Smiles Alaska